What is a Child Practice Review?
Child Practice Reviews have replaced Serious Case Reviews and are the new arrangements for undertaking multi-agency reviews involving a significant incident where abuse or neglect of a child is known or suspected.
- CPR info for practitioners
- CPR info for parents and carers
- Role Profile panel chair
- Role profile panel members
- Role profile panel reviewer
- Role profile sub group member
- APR/CPR guidance
- C&V Practice Review Referral Form
- APR-CPR flow chart
Published Child Practice Review Reports
Details of Child Practice Review reports published by the Cardiff and Vale of Glamorgan Regional Safeguarding Children’s Board will be available to download here:
Published reports are kept on the website for a minimum of 12 weeks. Copies of previous published reports (listed below) are available upon request by contacting the Business Unit at cardiffandvalersb.co.uk.
- CPR 07/2015 Final Report
- Extended Child Practice Review – C&V CPR 03/2016
- CPR 022016 Final Report
- CV CPR 012014 Review Report Final