What is a Child Practice Review?
Child Practice Reviews have replaced Serious Case Reviews and are the new arrangements for undertaking multi-agency reviews involving a significant incident where abuse or neglect of a child is known or suspected.
- CPR info for practitioners
- CPR info for parents and carers
- Role Profile panel chair
- Role profile panel members
- Role profile panel reviewer
- Role profile sub group member
- APR/CPR guidance
- C&V Practice Review Referral Form
- APR-CPR flow chart