- www.ageuk.org.uk – to provide life-enhancing services and vital support to people in later life.
- www.cardiffmind.org – provides a wide range of accurate, up-to-date information on mental health issues.
- www.elderabuse.org.uk/cymru – Action on Elder Abuse (AEA) Cymru is a specialist charity committed to preventing abuse against older people. As the only charity in Wales to focus solely on elder abuse, we have the expertise and the experience to support victims, their families and those who care for them.
- www.drinkwiseagewell.org.uk – helping people make healthier choices about alcohol as they age
- www.dewis.wales – Dewis Cymru is the place for information about well-being in Wales. Providing information that can help you think about what matters to you, along with information about local organisations and services that can help
- www.agealliancewales.org.uk – an alliance of voluntary organisations working together with, and for, older people in Wales
- www.alzheimers.org.uk – information on dementia services and support groups in your area