Safeguarding Recognition Awards 2022
The Cardiff and Vale Safeguarding Board’s Safeguarding Recognition Awards will be held on Friday 18th November 2022 as a fitting finale to National Safeguarding Week.
The Awards will be held to recognise the outstanding contributions to safeguarding in a multi-agency context and provide the opportunity to recognise, highlight and celebrate the achievements of those who work tirelessly to promote and maintain exceptional safeguarding practice; the type of practice that has a real impact on people’s lives.
Nominations are now open and will close on Friday 30th September.
The categories for this year’s Awards are:
- Category 1: Exceptional commitment to the safeguarding of children
- Category 2: Exceptional commitment to the safeguarding of adults at risk
- Category 3: Innovation and improving practice in safeguarding
- Category 4: Excellent contribution to safeguarding practice
- Category 5: Significant wider community safeguarding
If you wish to nominate an individual or team who you believe fits the criteria for this year’s categories, please contact the Business Unit for a nomination form: firstname.lastname@example.org